8-10 March 2018
From 1 pm to 9 pm
CICC - Cairo International Convention Center
Cairo Fashion and Tex is the first and only international exhibition specialized in yarn, textile, garment and it’s trimming supplies and accessories in Egypt.
Cairo Fashion & Tex is an approved event by UFI (The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry). An exhibition identified as an “UFI event” is a proof of high quality, thus providing exhibitors and visitors alike with the assurance of making a sound business investment.
In 1993, the first Cairo Fashion and Tex, was held twice a year, on March (summer - spring) and September (winter – autumn.)The event is held under the auspices of Ministry of Industry and Commerce and all the industrial chambers.
Cairo Fashion and Tex is held on a vast area of space (15000 m² to 20000 m²) at the CICC (Cairo International Conferences Center.)
Many ministers and ambassadors have attended the openings of our exhibition and over 20 countries have participated in the event so far. Some of the countries are (Turkey – Syria – Spain – Italy - China – India – Lebanon – Qatar – Pakistan – Jordan – Kuwait & KSA).
Pyramids International is a Middle East and North Africa’s leading trade fair company. A member of UFI (The Global Association of Exhibition Industry) and an ISO certified company as well. We are based in Cairo, Istanbul, Iraq (Erbil, Baghdad & Basra) & Amsterdam. Pyramids International was established in 1993 in Cairo, Egypt. In 2003, Pyramids International opened an office in Istanbul, Turkey and obtained the necessary license from the Turkish Republic Ministry of Economy to organize events abroad in 2007. In 2009, Pyramids International opened 3 offices in different regions in Iraq (Baghdad, Basra & Erbil) and invested in building “Basra International Fairground” a 30,000 m2 fairground which hosts numerous events from global organizations and has been operating successfully since 2010. We organize exhibitions & conferences in different sectors, such as: (Fashion – Textile – Oil & Gas – Furniture – Health – General Trade fairs – Auto show – Building & Construction – Household – Agro food and Machines) We’ve been holding exhibitions in Egypt, KSA, Kosovo, Libya, Iraq (Basrah, Erbil & Baghdad), Italy & Netherlands, with participation of 2,500 exhibitors & 200,000 visitors each year. Almost all events are approved by UFI (The Global Association for Exhibition Industry) & our owned Basra International Fairground has also been certified as a UFI Member. Pyramids International is a growing company, be a part of our growing range of events
• Men’s Wear
• Women’s Wear
• Kids’ Wear
• Formal Wear
• Evening Wear
• Home Wear
• Underwear & Lingerie
• Sports Wear
• Leather Wear
• Shoes & Bags
• Leather Products
• Garment Accessories
• Yarn & Fabric
• Manufacturing Accessories
• Chain Stores
• Boutique Owners
• Garment Exporter & Importer
• Agents & Distributers
• Fashion Designers
• Media Representatives
• Ready-to-wear Manufacturers
• Department Stores
• Purchasing Offices
• Opportunity to Meet International Industry Representatives.
• visitors from more than 67 countries, as well as to closely follow the demands and expectations of the market and the latest trends and products.
• Gather industry information and increase awareness.
• Network with major players in your industry.
• Source new suppliers and distributors or reinforce relations with existing ones.
• Gain a greater contact base
• Discover new products and services.
• Meet with leading industry contacts.
Cairo Fashion & Tex is a lucrative basis for business as it offers its exhibitors a variety of advantages enabling them to:
• Conclude sales and distribution agreements.
• Meet new partners and potential buyers.
• Keep ahead of competitors.
• Enter 8 of the world’s top wealthy markets at a time, through one single event.
• Discover the latest product innovations.
• Find solutions to your manufacturing challenges.
• Meet potential business partners.
• Talk with the technical experts.
• Understand advanced industrial technology developments.
International Railway Thousands kinds of fashion fabrics, fibers, yarns and raw materials and much more can be discovered in Morocco Style. Morocco Style in an international platform where you can find products from more than 300 countries came together under one roof.